Bring your kids to Junior Church! Junior Church starts at 11:am during the Sunday Morning service. Junior Church ages up to 12yrs old. During this time they learn the word of God on there level. With games, crafts, and much more!
Come to our Sunday School and learn the word of God. Our Sunday School ranges from Elementary, Teens, Young Adults, Adults, and Mature Adult classes. We start 9:45am every Sunday morning and there is a place for you. Set that alarm clock and experience Sunday School.
CROSS GROWTH is all about evangelism. Sharing the Gospel in our community. CROSS GROWTH was established in 2013 and has been the heart beat of Stevens Memorial Baptist Church. Our desire is for people to be reached with the message of the cross. We go out on this mission two Saturday's of every month reaching the hurting with the greatest story ever told!
The purpose of NC Baptist men is to establish an on going, effective ministry to and through men in the congregation and community here at Stevens Memorial Baptist Church. We meet every 3rd Saturday of the month for breakfast, devotion, and mission work.
STEVENS MEMORIAL BAPTIST CHURCH
WMU offers organizations and approaches, as well as ministries, that enable every church member to learn about missions, to be involved in missions, and to live a missional lifestyle. WMU offers many opportunities to fulfill the six objectives of WMU that are at the heart of missions education.
Through the organizations and approaches, adults, children, students, and preschool children learn about the work and need of missionaries.
1. One God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
2. Verbal Inspiration of Scripture: KJV
3. Totally Depravity of natural man.
4. The virgin Birth of Jesus Christ.
5. The Blood Atonement.
6. His Bodily Resurrection.
7. The personal and imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
8. Person and work of the Holy Spirit.
9. Eternal security of every Believer.
10. Seperation of Church and State.
11. Autonomy of the Church.
12. World Wide Missions: Obligation of every Church.
13. Personality of Satan.
14. Salvation by grace through faith in the finished work of Christ. Plus nothing minus nothing.
15. The reality of Heaven and Hell.